Playgarden is committed to providing an exceptional service to match the exceptional quality of project installations and the Richter play equipment.
Our Project Manager inspects work carried out by our operatives on site. Work is matched against manufacturer’s instructions and EN1176/77.
All staff must adhere to a rigorous quality check during and after completion of each installation. This quality check includes the Project Manager liaising with project contact, re-instatement of site, installation sign off, note of any possible remedial work, photographic images of installation. On completion of the play area, our customers sign a “Certificate of Practical Completion”.
Warranties & Guarantees
• Warrantee on Richter play equipment – 10 years on the wood and 2 years on moving parts.
• Hard and soft landscaping is guaranteed for 12 months.
• All components of the equipment are available as spare parts but the type of equipment proposed means there is little likelihood that many spare parts would be needed for the majority of the elements. Richter play equipment is designed to be low maintenance.
• Our Contracts Manager inspects work carried out by our operatives on site. Work is matched against manufacturer’s instructions and EN1176/77.
• Either independent or in-house post installation inspections are carried out at the end of each installation.
• Playgarden is part of the Timberplay Group which has been operating for over 15 years, built on solid financial credentials.
• We work nationally and Internationally; including Royal Parks, National Trust, Center Parks and most UK local authorities.
• We have the relevant liability and indemnity insurances.